As a Microsoft Registered Refurbisher, we offer a variety of discounted laptop and desktop models for qualifying low-income individuals. Are you eligible to buy low-cost computers from us? See below for eligibility requirements.
To receive services from Digital Bridge, a potential recipient must be below the 200% poverty level or be currently enrolled in an income-based government assistance program.
NOTE: Documents accepted for proof of eligibility require a date. EBT cards, Medicaid cards without a date, and pay stubs are not accepted. We do not accept screenshots of online accounts.
|Persons in Family||Max Allowed Income|
Clients must show a photo ID and proof of eligibility, as listed below:
Here are some examples of programs that are eligible:*
- Adult & Child Mental Health Case Management*
- Employment Services*
- Extended Foster Care
- Food Support (a dated letter showing current eligibility is required)
- Financial Assistance, such as GA, TANF, etc. (a dated letter showing current eligibility is required)
- Head Start
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Medicaid or Medical Assistance (bring a document that says "MA" or "Medical Assistance" on it)
- The National School Lunch Program's Free or Reduced Lunch Program
- Section 8, Federal Public Housing Assistance, or Group Residential Housing (GRH)
- Social Security Disability (SSD)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)*
- Veteran's status (i.e. active military ID or VA ID)
- Note: Medicare alone does not work as proof of eligibility.
For households that qualify under the net income test (200% poverty level) the following documentation will be acceptable as part of the application process:*
- The prior year's state, federal, or tribal tax return (W2 forms or pay stubs are not acceptable)
- A Social Security statement of benefits*
- A Veteran Administration statement of benefits*
- A retirement/pension statement of benefits*
- An Unemployment/Workmen's Compensation statement of benefits*
- Federal or tribal notice letter of participation in General Assistance
- A divorce decree, child support, or other official document
All proof of eligibility must be dated within the last 6 months (unless it is an annual document, like a tax return), and include the recipient's name printed on the proof. If you have questions about eligibility documentation that is not listed, check with our staff at 414-436-5333 or email@example.com.
*Any proof of eligibility is subject to approval by Digital Bridge staff. Additional documents may be required to unquestioningly prove income or enrollment in government assistance program.